Mercury Spill Kits

Mercury Spill Kits

In industries using mercury, it is common to have mercury spill accidents. Exposure to mercury has harmful health effects, it can cause damage to the brain, kidney and lungs among other things. As such it is vitally important  for any printing house or production line using mercury filled UV lamps,  to have clean-up kits readily available in case of emergencies, to prevent any of the adverse effects from an accidental UV spillage, caused from a UV lamp being dropped and  smashing.

Southern Lamps, Inc. provides safe and cost effective mercury spill kits that enable staff to deal safely and easily with mercury spills on any surface with  a minimum amount of training. They  can be used repeatedly on mercury spills of all sizes and have a long shelf life of 3.5 years.

Each kit contains:

  • Absorbent Alloy Wool
  • Micro-fined Sulphur
  • Calcium Hydroxide
  • A mercury disposal  bottle
  • Gloves
  • Mask
  • Brush
  • Syringe
  • Instructions
  • Red case- for easy identification in an emergency

Leave a reply

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.