- Trouble Curing with your Existing UV Lamps?
- Looking for Answers to your UV curing issues?
- End turning black or shiny?
- Lamps looking cloudy?
- Not getting 1000 hours out of your lamps?
- Quartz distorted by warping/bowing?
- Buildup forming on exterior of lamp?
Many environmental factors can affect the way a UV lamp cures.
If you have been having issues with curing, feel free to send your lamp in to us or even send us a photo of your lamp for a free expert check-up from our technicians!
We have a team on hand that can inspect your lamp to see what kind of environmental or equipment factors could be effecting your curing and then offer a solution to work towards resolving your issue.
Send your lamp in today! (Just make sure it is packed well to prevent transit damage!)
Attn: Technical Department
Southern Lamps, Inc.
6 Carry Back Road
Ocala, FL 34482